April 7, 2015 Open Call for Abstracts for International Conference on Sustainable Development
The Call for Abstracts for the Third Annual International Conference on Sustainable Development is now open. This conference is held by the Global Association of Master’s in Development Practice Programs (MDP), viagra sale in collaboration with the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN), at Columbia University in New York on 23-24 September 2015. This year’s conference theme is ‘Implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Getting Started’.
The aim of the conference is to bring together people involved in research, policy, practice, and business across all sectors including government, academia, the international agencies, NGOs, and grassroots organisations to share practical solutions for getting started on achieving the SDGs at local, national, regional, and global levels. Registration will open for presenters and non-presenters in early April.
For instructions how to register and to submit your presentation please visit the conference website.
Thematic areas for abstracts
Abstracts should be relevant to one of the following thematic areas of the conference:
- Accountability and Evaluation
- Agriculture, Food Security, and Nutrition
- Cities and Human Settlements
- Climate Change and Access to Energy
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Financing for Development
- Governance (including peace building and justice)
- Inclusive Economic Growth / The Role of Business
- Planetary Boundaries (including biodiversity/ecosystem services)
- Social Inclusion (including gender & human rights)
- Call for Abstracts opens: 16 March 2015
- Deadline for Abstracts & Presenter Information: 16 May 2015
- Deadline for Accepted Abstract Notifications via email: 5 June 2015
- Submission of Full Papers with Accepted Abstracts: 3 August 2015
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: 1 September 2015