May 20, 2015 Launch of the 2015 BiodivERsA call
BiodivERsA is pleased to announce the launch of the BiodivERsA 2015 pan-European call for research proposals on: “Understanding and managing biodiversity dynamics to improve ecosystem functioning and delivery of ecosystem services in a global change context: the cases of (1) soils and sediments, stomach and (2) land- river- and sea-scapes (habitat connectivity, try green and blue infrastructures, and naturing cities)”.
Together with the European Commission, the BiodivERsA partners have provisionally reserved ca. €30 million for this call. The call, co-funded by the European Commission, will address the following two themes:
- Theme 1: Understanding and managing the biodiversity dynamics of soils and sediments to improve ecosystem functioning and delivery of ecosystem services;
- Theme 2: Understanding and managing biodiversity dynamics in land-, river- and sea-scapes (habitat connectivity, green and blue infrastructures, and naturing cities) to improve ecosystem functioning and delivery of ecosystem services.
Please note that proposals can only address one of the two themes listed above.
Deadline for submission of pre-proposals (mandatory): Monday 20 July 2015, 17:00 GMT+1:00
Deadline for submission of full-proposals: Between December 2015 and February 2016
25 national/regional funding organisations from 16 countries are joining this call:
- The Netherlands (still under consideration)
Scientific teams are invited to form international consortia comprising at least three research groups from at least three countries participating in the BiodivERsA call, except for proposals including research groups from outermost regions and overseas countries and territories for which it suffices if the research groups come from two different countries and the proposal concerns three different funding organisations.
- For more information on the call, please consult the BiodivERsA website.
- For specific questions related to the criteria and rules of your funding organisation, please consult your FCP. The Swedish BiodivERsA-partners are Formas and Naturvårdsverket (the Swedish EPA). For specific questions related to the criteria and rules of your funding organisation, please consult Sandro Caruso at email@example.com and/or Per Sjögren-Gulve at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general information on the call, please contact the Call Secretariat: