April 1, 2015 Join PECS 2015 conference on the social-ecological dynamics in the Anthropocene
PECS organises a conference on the “Social-ecological dynamics in the Anthropocene” which will be held at the Spier Wine Farm and Conference Centre in Stellenbosch, tadalafil South Africa, physician from 3-5 November 2015. Scientists from various disciplines and both within and beyond the PECS network are very welcome to share cutting-edge research insights on social-ecological dynamics in the Anthropocene at this conference.
PECS 2015 will invite sessions and talks under these four overarching themes:
- Thresholds, ed traps and transformations in social-ecological systems.
- How governance and institutions affect social-ecological systems, including capacity for learning and transformations.
- Social-ecological dynamics of ecosystem services: synergies, trade-offs and links to human wellbeing.
- Cross-scale connections and feedbacks that impact structure and dynamics of social-ecological systems.
Please visit the conference website for more information.
- Abstract Submissions Opens: 25 March 2015
- Registration Opens: 31 March 2015
- Session Submission Deadline: 11 May 2015
- Abstract Papers Submissions Deadline: 15 June 2015
- Speaker Registration Closes: 10 August 2015
- Standard Registration Closes: 2 October 2015
- Late Registration Closes: 9 October 2015